CO2 diffusers optimize the diffusion of CO2 in aquarium water for reduce wastage of CO2 and increase absorption by plants. The porous membrane "breaks" the CO2 into tiny bubbles as the gas passes through it. Inline atomizer diffusers are installed in the filter outlet pipe for canister filters and reduces clutter in aquarium.
- Durable body
- Replaceable large ceramic membrane
- Available in 2 size for 12/16mm (M1) and 16/22mm (M2) filter tubes
- A minimum of 30 psi working pressure is required to diffuse CO2 through these atomizers.
- Must be used with CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not silicone tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. water instead to avoid contamination of diffuser.