CO2 diffusers optimize the diffusion of CO2 in aquarium water for reduce wastage of CO2 and increase absorption by plants. The porous membrane "breaks" the CO2 into tiny bubbles as the gas passes through it.
It is common for large bubbles to form and escape from the edge of the diffuser membrane right after installation but they will stop after 24 hours. Alternatively soak the membrane in water overnight before installation.
- Light weight acrylic body
- Replaceable ceramic membrane
- Integrated bubble counter
- Available in 2 sizes: M (20mm) and L (23mm)
- A minimum of 30 psi working pressure is required to diffuse CO2 through these atomizers.
- Must be used with CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not silicone tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Use water instead to avoid contamination of diffuser.